MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Wedesigned Axon™ in the U.S.A., and each Axon™ is hand-built to ourspecifications.
We thoroughly test each Axon® before it ships, and we warrant Axon® to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of six (6) months from the original invoice date. Please consult the Axon® user manual and the instructions provided through the on-board display to ensure you understand how use Axon® correctly to prevent breakage and failures, and to avoid voiding your warranty.
Disruptive Force LLC agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished Axon™ of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance, which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on the original dated sales receipt.
We recommend that you keep the Axon® shipping materials, including the shipping tube, until the warranty period expires in case you need to return it to us. Should you need to return Axon® to us for replacement or repair, you will be responsible for shipping and handling fees.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which Axon® was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Any condition resulting from dismantling or disassembling Axon®, or attempting to do so.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, or accidents.
- Shipping damage (other than when we ship Axon® to you).
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during your transportation of Axon®.
- Cosmetic damage that does not affect the functioning of Axon®, such as scuff marks, scratches, or discoloration.
Disruptive Force LLC makes no express warranty or condition, whether written or oral, and the company expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. To the extent allowed by the local law of jurisdictions outside the United States, Disruptive Force LLC disclaims all implied warranties or conditions, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For all transactions occurring in the United States, any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. Some states do not allow a limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages for consumer products. In such sates, some exclusions or limitations of this limited warranty may not apply. For consumer transactions, the limited warranty terms contained in this statement, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict, or modify but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this Product to the Purchaser.
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to Disruptive Force LLC. Please retain invoices for a minimum of the warranty period for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within six months from the invoice date.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging.
- We reserve the right to specify that items be inspected by our representative in the field.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice.
- If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.